- A responsive and friendly service tailored to individual requirements.
- Fast and reliable service without the high price tag.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Response within 1 hour of your order.
- Nationwide delivery on the same day.
- Collection & Delivery towing service
- European destinations on request.
- Confidential transport (2 drivers if required).
- Loads up to 7m long.
- Hi Hab crane off load 500kg.
- Warehouse half racked out for pallet storage
- Storage Facilities.
- Fork lift insured for up to 100k.
- Modern fleet of vehicles.
You can expect:
- A dedicated driver who will collect from your address and personally deliver consignments to their destination.
- No job too small (letters, etc.)
- Consignments carried securely and delivered on time.
- We fully insure your consignment(s).
- Proof of delivery upon completion – by telephone/email/text, as required.
- No hidden extra costs or surcharges – what we quote you is what you pay.
What we can do for you.
We are based in Scarborough but there is no extra cost for collection within a 20 mile radius of Scarborough. For collection outside this area please ask for a quote. For your convenience all major credit cards are accepted.
If you have regular deliveries or shipments why not become an account customer and benefit from fixed rates and having a light haulage company you can trust.
Keeping In Touch With Your Delivery
All our vehicles are modern and equipped with satellite navigation systems to ensure that we can take the most direct routes, and our driver(s) are equipped with smart phones with internet and e-mail access to give you complete peace of mind.
Light Haulage Services
We can transport most bulky, awkward items locally or nationwide, including:
- Palletised freight
- Office equipment
- White Goods
- Electrical & gas appliances
- Parts and spares
- Manufactured goods
- Dry goods
- Sports equipment
Please do not hesitate to contact us to see what we can do for you.
Contact us today on:
or 0785 097 3412
“I have over 12 years experience working with Michael Searle who is a first class haulage contractor. He and his team are highly professional, very competitive and are able to work competently to strict timelines. The company is efficient and reliable, and offers a high level of customer care. I consider Michael’s company to be one of the market leaders within the local industry, and I have no hesitation in recommending Michael for all your transport solutions. You will receive a personal, committed and highly proficient service.” – Royce Rothenburg, Dry Store Manager, McCain Foods GB .
“MS Transport has always provided us with a quick and reliable service even at the shortest of notice. We cannot recommend Mick and his team highly enough.” Christopher Buxton, Oasis Event Door Ltd.